Soil & Media for Green Roofs | Naturcycle
Manufacturer: Naturcycle ,LLC
Naturcycle, LLC focuses on providing Compost and Engineered Soil needs for landscape architects, landscape contractors, construction management companies, retailers and institutions. Soil is manufactured from scratch with high quality ingredients and media to fit your projects specifications.
To get in touch with Naturcycle and ask about soil specifications for your project, use the form to message Charles Duprey (founder) directly.
History & Services
Naturcycle is a proud Silver Level Soil Builder with the Council and currently creates and sells soil for large commercial projects and consults for engineers, planners and organics management companies nationwide.
Naturcycle also offers a variety of consulting options based upon our expertise. From evaluating new facility options for markets, to supporting existing compost or organics facilities for expanding sales and marketing we provide flexible, knowledgeable research and insight for facilities large and small.
– Javitis Convention Center (second largest single structure green roof in USA)
– Long Dock Park (three different engineered soils and compost with onsite applications)
– The Croton Water Treatment Plant (over 15,000 yards of green roof media)
– Compost Specifications by Naturcycle: Download PDF Now
– Green Roof Media by Naturcycle: Download PDF Now
– CAD Details by Chatfield Farms: Download .DWG Files Now