Submit an Article
Thank you for your interest in submitting a story! Before submitting an article, please carefully read all the details below.
By submitting content at our email [email protected], you acknowledge and hereby accept the conditions and terms outlined below.
When submitting content to The Landscape Library, LLC, you:
- Grant us permission to use, publish, or display the content that you submit to us for any purpose we may on our website or social media.
- Own the rights to photography, have received permission to share photographs, or have sourced images from royalty-free platforms for The Landscape Library to use on their platform.
You agree to immediately notify us in writing by email at [email protected] giving full details if a third party threatens to make, or makes, a claim that the content infringes its rights or makes any other claim relating to the rights granted by the license. By submitting images and text, you agree to indemnify The Landscape Library against all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of a breach content infringement submitted in the email.
How to submit a project
To submit a project for consideration, simply provide the following in the body of the email with “Article to Publish” as the subject:
- Your company name with company website so we can hyperlink and drive traffic to your website.
- Credit of all individuals/parties involved in the completion of the project (architects, landscape architects, landscape contracts, general contractors, photographers, etc.)
- Instagram handle of your company name with all individuals/parties as outlined above.
- Provide a “Title of Article”. The Landscape Library has a right to change the title of the article/project feature to drive higher traffic and SEO efforts to all parties involved.
- Contents of the article. We typically recommend articles to be between 500 and 1,500 words.
- High quality images (at least 2000 pixels on the shortest sides). More images the better! If you have sketched or drawings, our audience appreciates these types of drawings as well!
The Landscape Library welcomes zipped files of larger file sizes of images.
What happens next?
Please allow us some time to publish the article or get back to you if needed. If you’d like to send us a reminder about your article, please! This means you are interested in our platform and are highly motivated to get your project in front of our audience.
All article should be submitted via email to [email protected]